Host your beading/jewelry-making party at Firefly!
We charge $130 (paid during reservation) for the room rental which is hosted in the back of the shop. Parties are scheduled in 2.5 hour blocks. Reservations need to be made at least 2 weeks in advance. Parties are typically held on Saturday or Sunday, from 10 AM - 6 PM and after 6 PM upon request. We can make exceptions for other days if needed! Please allow up to 48 hours for date confirmation.
Your party will be completing the following projects:
- (1) Strung Necklace (with clasp) & (1) Pair of Simple Dangle Earrings
- If time allows, stretch bracelet stringing may be added at an additional cost of $5 per bracelet if you so wish.
You are welcome to bring refreshments (including wine & beer) and snacks! The party organizer must bring their own party supplies, such as cups, plates, napkins and utensils.
The $130 room reservation fee includes:
- 36” beading wire, (1) basic clasp option, (2) crimp beads, (2) plated headpins, (2) plated, basic earring hooks, (2) rubber earring backings and finishing instructions for those that are interested in learning. Additional clasps and crimp beads or other findings will be an extra charge.
Price does not include beads or precious metal clasps & hooks.
- 10% off in-store tool, bead, findings and materials purchase. Excludes consignment and sale items.
- Basic Beading/Stringing Instruction: Beaders will have the option to have our staff finish their necklaces off while they socialize or are able to learn the technique of crimping if they so choose. Our staff will handle the finishing of all earrings while your party socializes.
- The first half hour is dedicated to picking out the beads. The remaining time goes to pattern design, instruction, finishing and socializing. Final payments will be taken at the end of the party.
*Cancellations are non refundable, but can be rescheduled.*