Jewelry Repair & Custom Design
We get a lot of requests to repair jewelry from our customers. We fix all kinds of earrings, bracelets and necklaces. As it’s hard to give an estimate over the phone, we recommend that you bring in your jewelry for an estimate or an opinion. Repairs are paid for at time of pick-up.
We can handle:
- Changing out clasps
- Changing the earring finding (clip-ons, french hooks, lever backs, etc)
- Bead Weaving
- Lengthening/Shortening of pieces
- We offer sterling silver, soldered repairs but only on simple pieces without stones or other materials involved.
- We DO NOT replace watch batteries. This is not something we do or have ever done. We refer folks to University Mall or Southpoint for those services.
If you've ever browsed our store, you know there are tons of loose beads, findings and strands to choose from. If you're not comfortable with the do-it-yourself approach, we can help! Just choose your materials and we can do the rest! We can make earrings, necklaces, bracelets and more. Come in or call us with any questions you may have. Partial payment will be taken at time of take-in.
For REPAIRS & CUSTOM DESIGN:
- All take-in orders will be given a labor estimate for your convenience. We do our best to give you the best estimate possible and if the cost is going to be more than expected, you will be given a call before our designers proceed.
- Labor Rates: $60-$70 per hour
- The minimum for labor on a single item is $20.
- Turn Around Time: Usually 2 weeks. Holidays, up to 3 weeks.
- Rush Orders (in addition to labor and materials costs):
- One Week Rush: $10
- Two Day Rush: $20
- 24 Hour Rush (only on business days): $30