Teen + Adult Parties
A non-refundable down payment of $45/person is due (paid at the time of reservation) for the room rental which is hosted in the back of the shop.
- There should be a designated party host, for payment and contact purposes.
- They will have to provide their name, phone number and an email.
- The party host will be responsible for reservation payment and can choose to either pay in-shop or have an invoice sent to them via email.
- The reservation payment will include the $45/person fee as well as tax. The payment is due upon receipt. Otherwise there is no guarantee that your preferred time-slot can be held. Once the invoice is paid, party reservations are complete.
- Reservations are non-refundable but can be rescheduled if needed. That being said, if we have to cancel a party due to an issue on our end, the party host will be fully refunded for their payment.
- We can only accommodate a MAX of 8 beaders.
More party info:
- Typically, beading takes an hour to an hour and a half. But the 2-hour block allows for breaks and refreshments when needed.
- You are welcome to bring h'dourves and drinks! Ages 21+ are welcome to bring beer or wine.
- Any additional items/materials used from the store floor, or any precious metal components, are an added cost due at the time of the party.
- Parties are scheduled in 2 hour blocks. Reservations need to be made at least 2 weeks in advance, if possible. Parties are typically held Monday-Saturday after store hours (so from 6PM-8PM). We can make exceptions for Sundays if needed! Please allow up to 48 hours for date confirmation.
- See below for party project details and add-ons.
There is plenty of parking at Carr Mill Mall for all of our party guests! Please call us at (919) 933-9439 to book your party today! You may also email Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
(Project: $45/person) Necklace, Eyeglass Chain or Wrap Bracelet
In this project, beaders will create either a necklace, eyeglass chain, or even a wrap bracelet. Everyone will choose their beads and patterns and have the opportunity to finish off their projects. Those who want to finish off their own projects will learn the technique of crimping. If someone is more comfortable just to string their pattern then have our party instructor finish off their project, that is totally fine, too! This project is meant to be easy and fun for all levels of beaders!
- The price includes all materials (beads + plated findings, stringing materials, etc) and instruction for up to 2 hours. The beads included are glass, wood, metal and semiprecious stones in a variety of sizes and a few pendant/charm options if desired.
- Example pieces and pictures will be available during the party to help those who are unsure of how to create a pattern.
- Did you know?! If you are a fast beader, you may even walk away with 2 finished pieces! At no additional cost!
- A simple set of earrings can also be added on during the party, see below for details.
- We look forward to beading with you!